Psalm 1...and Prospering



"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth forth his fruit in his season; his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper."

This has had me thinking....

O.K.....

I said, "Lord, you know I love to meditate in scripture day and night...So WHY doesn't it seem like I'm "prospering" in everything I do?"

Sometimes I feel like a "total failure" as a Mom...

Then the Lord told me that I was going to have to take this promise by faith. It may not seem like I am prospering. But surely someday I will see that we were going "two steps forward, one step back"...but that actually we were inching forward and prospering...

Also....even though everything may "fall apart", God will put it all back together in the end and make us stronger for it all....Surely whatever happens in my life, if I keep Christ and His Word ever before me, I AM PROSPERING spiritually...and that is a wonderful thought! :)

No comments: