Phil. 2:1


This is how I apply this passage to my life today... --------------------------------------------------------------------

"If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind." Phil. 2:1

If I want to FEEL this....having comfort and love from Christ...

If I want to be filled with the Spirit and have fellowship with Him...

If I want mercy shown to me...

Christ says to make HIM joyful by being of the SAME MIND with others,( and I guess that means especially my husband!)

Love what HE loves! Look at him and his thoughts and opinions as more important than my own. Be of one accord...be "co-spirited"...


Wow! "This is convicting, Lord!"

No comments: