Old Meditation...and Answers to Prayer!


As I read this OLD meditation, I'm praising God for his answers to prayer in bringing my daughters husbands...God DOES do the "miraculous". :)

------------------------

My verse for today was Eph. 3:20.

"Now unto him that is ABLE to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, ACCORDING to the POWER that worketh in us."

Have you ever meditated on this verse?

God is SO ABLE to do far above our expectations or dreams! This is so encouraging to me today because I don't see ANY real possible candidates for husbands for my dear
daughters....and they are so nearing the age where all the godly guys older then they are are already taken. For years we haven't been in circles where there have been many guys their age at all. Anyway, I was crying out to God in the night last night about this. So this verse this morning was such an encouragement to me! :)

Have you ever meditated on those last words, "ACCORDING to the POWER that worketh in us"? What exactly does that mean? There is a similar verse in Eph. 1:19. The power in us, if we are saved, is the same POWER that raised Christ from the dead. That is MIGHTY POWER! That is the kind of POWER that does the miraculous!

Well, we certainly need a "miracle" here concerning this "marriage thing"! :)

No comments: