Another OLD Meditation I wrote from Eph. 4:1-3

Here's another OLD MEDITATION...

Sometimes "homeschooling" is like a long mountain hike....but you do get there eventually. At least 5 of mine have made the "hike" to the top. :)
---------------------------------------------------------------

"I therefore, the prisoner of the Lord, beseech you that ye walk worthy of the
vocation wherewith ye are called, with all lowliness and meekness, with longsuffering, forbearing one another in love; endeavouring to keep the unity of
the Spirit in the bond of peace."

Wow! This is a wonderful scripture to meditate on and apply to our lives today!
How can you apply it to YOUR life and in your situation today?

My vocation is wife and homeschooling mom, and I guess many of you could say the same. :) I am to walk "worthy" of this vocation, and what all does that imply?
Right now I am facing a child that "hates" school. What a trial it is to have a
strained relationship because of this! Yet I am called to be l-o-n-g-s-u-f-f-e-r-i-n-g and forbearing....with LOVE. I need much grace for this, and I pray for some real "breakthroughs" for us....especially that reading and writing wouldn't be so tedious....

I'd like to hear how ya'll apply this verse to your life today...

And would anyone like to share on these "key words"...

Lowliness
Meekness
Longsuffering
Forbearance

"Endeavouring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace!"

Wow! This really is the duty of a mom, isn't it?

No comments: