Highlights of "Fascinating Womanhood"

I've been blessed by the book, "Fascinating Womanhood"! It's not specifically "Christian", and there are some things I would disagree with (One thing is her thoughts on intimacy which are not according to the first few verses of I Cor. 7.), but the book has helped me so much. I "Take the meat, and spit out the bones."


This book emphasizes:

1.Accepting him
2.Appreciating him
3.Admiring him...especially his masculine qualities
4.Make him number one

This book helps a woman to truly become a woman that a man will love. These are the things he delights in:

1.One who understands men
2.One who has inner happiness
3.One who has a worthy character
4.One who is domestic
5.One who is feminine
6.One who radiates happiness
7.One who has radiant health
8.One who is childlike

No comments: