For Zion's Sake


For a long time now I have felt a burning desire to see the holiness of the church
...and especially my little "zion", my children! Here are some of my verses:


"For Zion's sake will I not hold my peace, and for Jerusalem's sake I will not rest, until the righteousness thereof go forth as brightness, and the salvation thereof as a lamp that burneth." Is. 62:1

"I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence. And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth." Is. 62:6-7

"Go through, go through the gates; prepare ye the way of the people;cast up, cast up the highway; gather out the stones; lift up a standard for the people."

"Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay." Jer. 20:9

Do you see how I relate these to my family, my little "zion", my little
"Jerusalem"....my "little flower garden"?


I do want them to be "strong olive plants around my table"! Ps. 128

By God's grace I will pray and pray and keep praying till he make "Jerusalem a praise in the earth". :)

No comments: